04-04-2009

I got tagged by angela

Rules:1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? Sandals, nailpolish & jewelry.
What is your weirdest obsession? Uhm, i think i don't have any weird obsessions haha. But right now i think the weirdest is nailpolish, i have way too much of them and i still want to buy more & more.
What are you wearing today? Right now i'm wearing my pajamas haha.
Why is today special? I've received some packages
What would you like to learn to do? To cook like a professional
What’s the last thing you bought? A pair of studded sandals from ebay
What are you listening to right now? Ladyhawke - my delerium
What is your favorite weather? Spring
What is on your bedside table? nothing right now, but when i go to sleep my phone.
What is your most challenging goal right now? To find a new (fun) job
What do you think about the person who tagged you? She's very pretty & has a nice blog
Where would you like to be? San francisco with my boyfriend & dog
Who is your favorite designer? Marc Jacobs
What would you like to have in your hands right now? Lots of money
What would you like to get rid of? Some clothes i'm selling
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Los Angeles
Which language do you want to learn? I don't know haha, i think french?
What did you dream of last night? I don't know..
What's in your bag? Phone, cookies for my dog, waller, coupons, lipgloss, compact foundation
What's your favorite colour? Pink & black
What is your dream job? I don't really have a dream job, but i think it would be awesome to be a make up artist
What are your plans for this summer? Nothing, but i would love to go to paris or london with my bf.
What is your favorite magazine? ELLE
Who is your favorite celeb? I don't have one, but i like Lauren conrad & Leighton meester
What's your favorite show? I love the sopranos!


0 reacties: