22-12-2009

I'm sorry!

Hi everyone,
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates (again) i'll make it up to you with a great contest which i'll post next year after the holidays! I wish everyone a very happy new year & also a happy x-mas with lots of love & nice food of course ;-). To make this post not so short i'll post a few more songs from artful dodger (they made some awesome songs), i hope you guys like it.



Artful dodger - twentyfourseven



Artful dodger - i can't give it up



Artful dodger - outrageous



Artful dodger ft. Craig david - woman trouble



Artful dodger - movin' too fast



Artful dodger - think about me



Artful dodger - please don't turn me on





Artful dodger's album: It's all about the stragglers, must be one of my top favorite albums. This album came out in 2000, when i was only 10 years old & i still love it now. What do you think of artful dodger?

Please let me know what you guys are doing this x-mas & on new years eve? I'm going to spend the 1st day of x-mas with my family & my boyfriend, with lots of nice food (we gaan gourmetten). And on new years eve i'll be staying with my family & boyfriend also.

Happy holidays everyone!

1 reacties:

Anoniem zei

jij ook nog een fijn oudejaar :)