23-09-2010

H&M online haul!

Received these lovely items yesterday from the H&M online shop, i wanted to try out some different colors because i'm a black clothes addict. Usually when i go shopping i always tend to buy everything black, i don't do it on purpose but i don't know it's just a habit or something. So i thought these items would be a little bit different, let me know what you think of it!


nude pink dress with an attached belt, you can also remove this. I didn't really knew this colour would look good with my skintone, but i think it looks very cute!


Tight black floral dress, not really black so i though this was a nice alternative.


Tight black trousers/leggings with ruched detail at the bottom. And a floral top with some cute ruffle details at the shoulders.


Leopard top with ruffled shoulders and a tight black skirt.


Please let me know what you think of it & should I keep everything or return something?

9 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Wauw erg mooie items! Vooral de eerste en tweede. Ik heb net ook een bestelling gedaan maar moet alles weer terug sturen.. het viel echt tegen :(

Talitha zei

Dat jurkje en dat truitje met die bloemen zijn echt leuk! Staat je goed. :D

El'Aundra Dolce zei

I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
♥ Elle

Kasia W. zei

great dresses!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Eline zei

Ik vind alles heel mooi! Het eerste en tweede jurkje zijn mn favorieten ;)

Sharona zei

Dat truitje met tijgerprint! Pretty!

Sharona zei

Truitje met tijgerprint is echt pretty!!!!!

MomstersInc zei

Ik wou mijn reactie beginnen met 'wooww, vooral die ... is leuk'
Maar ik vind eigenlijk alles evenleuk :D echt supermooi!
i love your blog, trouwens! Elkaar volgen? Ik volg je!:)

x Sabrina

http://vitalitijd.blogspot.com

Elana zei

Suuperleuke dingetjes!
Hele leuke blog heb je trouwens, ik ga je even volgen :)
xx